pretty code

2020年7月2日 星期四

Open CMD window quickly on Windows 10

I test my code every day. I must change folder to do different tests. Although I can use Windows PowerShell quickly in current folder by using "right-click + shift key", the Windows PowerShell is not good to do my common tests.

I added a Windows Batch in "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo" folder, and the content only has two lines.

@echo off
start cmd

I can do my tests quickly now.


By the way, there are other ways to do this wok. You could refer to the link below.
https://www.itechtics.com/open-command-window-folder/

2020/07/07

I do not like to modify registry of Windows. However, this way is the best way. I did another improvement by adding a registry.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\background\shell\Dos]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Directory\background\shell\Dos\command]
@="cmd"

Just for fun.

沒有留言: